Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ready for Spring/ Summer right now!

I am sooo ready for warmer weather to get here and stay! I can't wait to pull out my boxes (notice the plural, it is sick how many summer clothes I have) and get reacquainted with a little lady named Lilly! I have been checking out some summer clothes and here are a few items I need ASAP:

VV Classic Twill Shorts. I literally live in these during the summer, and I think I am going to have to add the Lemon Drop and Flamingo ones to my wardrobe (and replace my white ones which bit the dust last summer) They have a longer inseam than some shorts, which I like because I am not trying to show all that off.
J Crew Gingham Sonoma Short. Sooo cute, do I even need to explain? Except they have a 3" inseam which might be too short on me, we shall see
J Crew 5" Chino in Shocking Pink. I love the bright neon color! and 5" inseam is more my length
Trina Turk Tropicana Bandeau Bikini (I'll also take her abs, k thanks!)

I even painted my nails a pretty pinkish red last night, its called Watermelon and I am lovin' it! Every time I looked at my hands today it made me smile just a bit! What do y'all think?


Well I hope y'all had a great Tuesday! I now have to turn all of my attention to Glee, Gwen is on!

Toodles!

ERK

No comments: