Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Say a little prayer please!

You all know how much I LOVE my sweet baby Cupie, and unfortunately she is very sick right now. She had tummy problems starting Sunday night and we thought they were under control. However, last night she threw up in her sleep and aspirated and it has turned into aspirational pneumonia, which is very serious and can be fatal. She stayed at our vet all day today and my dad and sister transferred her to the emergency vet for the night while I was still at orientation today. I will go transfer her back to our regular vet in the morning. She is on a constant iv with tons of antibiotics and is taking breathing treatments. I love that sweet littler girl and am so sad about her being so sick, the poor thing was so helpless this morning before going to the vet. She is so sweet and I know she is going to get better, but all the prayers will help!



Some snap shots of my cute little one.

Thanks to all! I will let you know how she is doing tomorrow!

ERK

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have certainly been there with my own dogs. It can be a pretty helpless feeling. Sending positive thoughts for a quick puppy recovery :)

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Oh no! I'm going to pray for your sweet puppy. I would be so scared if something happened my doggy, so I will definitely be sending positive thoughts your way.

Portuguese Prepster said...

she is so cute! I will certainly pray for her!

sSe said...

Sending all my prayers and god vibes your adorable dogs' way!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'll keep Cupie in my thoughts and prayers!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Praying for you and Cupie. How is she today? xo xo

Lauren said...

I know she is doing much better so Lu and I are VERY happy to hear that:)

We miss you both.

xo