Sunday, September 11, 2011

A day I will never forget

I know today is a day we will always remember and a day I will struggle with every year for the rest of my life. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. I was in 8th grade this time 10 years ago, sitting in History class first thing in the morning when the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever happened. I couldn't process what was going on. I remember realizing how many people died but it almost didn't seem real to me. As time has gone on, I have realized the what really happened that day.

I pray for the families who lost loved ones that day and I am so thankful to the brave men and women who helped save so many that day and for our military who has been fighting for us since.

9/11/01 Always Remember, Never Forget.

No comments: