Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I'm loving these days!

Sorry it's been a while, I started school I have been a wee bit busy. Anyway, I thought I would share some things that I am loving right now because it has been a little while since I've done one of these posts. So, without further adieu:

Gell polish manicures. Ok, so apparently I am the last on this bandwagon since I got my first one just a month or so ago, but mama likes. My nails literally look perfect for at least 2 weeks! The only downside? I am a freak about my cuticles and I hate how it looks toward then end of the second week when they are all grown out, ew. And, I am not sure how good it is for your nails. Even so, I am obsessed.

The livestrong.com app for the iPhone. I purchased this app and it has been amazing! I am so bad about realizing how bad some of the foods I eat are and this app lets me look up every food and track it all on my phone! Love it!


Conair Big Curls Rollers... enough said?


TJ Maxx/ Marshalls/ Home Goods! I have gotten some great things recently, including these gems:
Faux crystal wine glasses, you can never have enough glass wear!

These Blue and White Ralph Lauren pillows go so well on the blue and yellow chairs in my den!

And of course, Cupie!
Precious baby!
I hope y'all have been well! I hope to get pictures taken of my house (finally!!!) this weekend so I can show y'all!

ERK

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'm obsessed with with Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Homegoods and love the pillows you found!! I was in need of some nude heels for an upcoming event and rather than heading to Nordstrom, I stopped by Marshall's first and got a really nice pair for $40!