Sunday, February 19, 2012

Erin Condren Goodies!!

Hello ladies!
I got a cute little brown and white envelope from FedEx Friday and it was the address labels from Erin Condren! First of all, the packaging was darling and they so kindly included some personalized gift stickers with my order! Um, I love them so much I am thinking I might have to order some more (of the gift labels, that is)! What do y'all think, fab or fab?
Blacked out my address and last name... don't want that info out on the interwebs.

I got 10 of these little cuties as a special gift!
I am so pleased with my first experience with EC and will definitely be ordering from them again!!

ERK

3 comments:

sSe said...

Adorable! I've heard about EC's life planners all over the blogosphere lately but not too many people have reviewd their stickers. They are adorable, and I can't wait to hear how you like them!

Melissa said...

I've never heard of the company, so I'll have to check it out. Both labels are adorable!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I just ordered my planner and am so excited to receive it!