Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mobile Blogging!

Hello All!
Sorry I haven't posted any more house pictures, last week was crazy at school but this week should be easier so hopefully I'll have time to straighten up a bit and take some more pictures! I have to really clean up anyway because I'm having a valentines party next Saturday so I want my house nice and clean!!

Anywho, I am trying out the blogger app so maybe I will be able to blog more on the go!! I know posts without pictures are boring, so I'll leave y'all with some recent iPhone pictures of Cupie!

I'll be back tomorrow to let y'all know about my party next weekend, I'm expecting 18 people at my house! Oy!!

ERK

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see more of the house--you'll also have to post pictures of the V-day party!!