Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I guess I'll Play Along

I've see this on several blogs, so I decided to join in on the fun!

A-Age: 22, almost 23. I can't believe I'm that old! I remember counting down the days until I turned 16!
B-Bed size: Queen and I love it! I grew up in twin beds and had them in my room at my parents until I moved back in and had to put my big bed in there! For such a small dog, Cupie takes up a lot of room!
C-Chore you hate: Doing the dishes. I cannot touch something that someone else has eaten off of. I don't know why but it makes me feel sick. I'm glad I never had a job as a waitress!
D-Dogs: My furbaby is sweet little Cupie, aka Cupid, Cupita, Scooter, Little Dog. She is an angel! My family also has a black-lab mix named Bailey, aka BayBay, Boo, Buddy, Black Dog

Cupie!

Bailey!
  
E-Essential start to your day: Um, actually getting out of bed? Haha jk Usually washing my face and brushing my teeth
F-Favorite Color: Pink and Green, duh!
G-Gold or Silver: I used to only like silver, but I am more of a gold kind of gal these days.
H-Height: 5'3 1/2"... can't forget the half
I-Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet and bass clarinet, but I am not sure that I can still play, it has been a while
J-Job title: Case Assistant
K-Kids: Do fur babies count?
L-Live: Atlanta, GA
M-My mom's name: The Beckster 
N-Nickname: Um, I don't know, Baby Ruth? or Ruthdawg
O-Overnight hospital stay: I had really bad asthma as a young child, so I had 2 overnight stays when I was about 3 or 4 I think.
P-Pet Peeve: Bad manners, hearing people eat (weird but I can loose my appetite in an instance), bad drivers (because obvi I'm the best driver in the world), and the list goes on and on...
Q-Quote from a movie: "Anarchy, Anarchy, I don't knnow what it means, but I love it"
"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew"
~ Both from the greatest movie ever, Talledega Nights
R-Right/Lefty: Righty
S-Siblings: An older sister and an older brother
T-Time you wake up: Supposed to wake up- 7:15, actual time- 8-ish
U-Underwear: Yes
V-Veggies you dislike: Um, mushrooms, cauliflower, fresh tomatoes
W-What makes you run late: Cupie, or hitting the snooze/ turning off my alarm
X-Xrays you've had: Teeth, elbow, knee, lungs, stomach (Geeze!)
Y-Yummy food you make: Homemade pasta and pizza, oven fried chicken, cupcakes
Z-Zoo animal: big cats

I hope y'all are having a fab Wednesday! I know I can't wait for the weekend to get here, especially if the weather satys as ah-mazing as it is now!

ERK

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

homeade pasta and pizza are among my specialties too!! have a good day!