Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I have TOTALLY fallen off the bandwagon... and WILW

The fitness bandwagon, that it. I was being so good about working out regularly and eating healthy but that has all gone out the window as of recent. I sort of lost motivation when I found out the race I wanted to do was all full. I know I said I would find another one but it hasn't happened.

I feel SO much better when I work out, and have definitely noticed how tired I have been recently, but still no motivation. zip. Does anybody have any suggestions to get me back into working out regularly and eating better again? I need help now!!!

So, onto What I'm Lovin' Wednesday...

1. These beautiful plates that I first saw at Marshalls in Macon when my mom and I went down to visit my sister about a month ago. I was completely obsessed with the blue and white, but at that point we hadn't made any plans for me to move so I had no need. But, now that plans are in the works and they have them at my local TJ Maxx I think they are a must. I have a really pretty hand painted Mexican bowl that I got at Fiesta in San Antonio that would match these perfectly! And, I no longer really love the dinner wear I already have, these polka dot numbers from Pier 1 Imports.


2. A big Filofax. I have the personal size one that I carry in my purse all the time (even to the bar, I don't know why), but I really want a desk sized one. I think I would go with the same style as the one I already have, except in pink!
Filofax Finsbury personal organizer A5 in Pink

3. That warmer weather is going to be here before we know it! I can't wait till it's "pool season" and so my sweet little Cupie can go swimming because a) she loves it, and b) it is so freaking adorable watching her fetch a mini tennis ball in the water (she is a spaniel after all)

4. Friday is Free Fryday at Chick-Fil-A! If you are an Atlanta native, there are 2 companies that you have to stay loyal to: Coca-Cola and Chick-Fil-A. Since Heinz has introduced s new ketchup packet that you can either squeeze or dip in, my favorite restaurant/ fast-food chain (seriously, I go there all the time, even if it is just for a diet lemonade) will be giving away free medium fries from 2:00- 4:00 pm when you mention the ketchup. Pretty cool, huh? I am def thinking I am going to need a mid-afternoon snack on Fryday!

That's about all for today! I hope y'all had a great Wednesday!

ERK

No comments: