Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back!!!

So, it has been a busy last week, and I can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday!

I was super busy at work last Monday- Wednesday getting ready for a trip to NYC for some work related stuff. Wednesday evening I left for New York and I went straight to sleep when I got to the hotel that night because I knew the next 2 days would be insanely busy and LONG! We stayed at 70th Park, and it was so nice! My room was great, but I could not get used to the traffic/ noise outside all. freaking. night. Thursday, we headed to the office all day, as in got there at 8:30 left at 1:00 on Friday morning. It was exhausting, but kind of fun to see what really goes on during these trips.

We were so busy, we ate a super late lunch and none of us were hungry for dinner. It wasn't until I got in bed around 1:30 that I realized I was STARVING!! So I decided to do room service breakfast the next morning. I woke up to the nice man knocking with my food, but I was sadly disappointed. The food was not great and ended up being about $35 for a normal breakfast. Rip off!

However, the rest of the day was really fun and exciting! I didn't get home until midnight that night, so Saturday I slept in and then my mom and I went to look at apartments. I think we found the one I will move into if I end up going to GSU Law (which is what will most likely happen) We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and had leftovers from my mom's dinner party the night before.

Sunday, we went to church and then I made salsa and red velvet cupcakes to take to a friend's house to watch the Oscar's last night. We had a great time there and got to spend some time on their patio-type-area watching the pre-show because the weather was beau-t-ful!

Unfortunately, I am home sick today. I have some type of stomach bug and I have never been so miserable before!!! I hope I start feeling better asap because I am starting to get hungry and am tired of feeling like crap!

I hope y'all have been doing well! I will be back tomorrow for sure!

ERK


Ps- I stopped the photo challenge...I am a quitter but I just wasn't that into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog post! Lady Talulah Belle was bouncing all over my lap when I went to "publish" your comment and my mouse hit delete!!!! Gahhhhh!!!! I'm so sorry! Please know that I did not mean to reject your comment.*I feel so bad!* thank you again for your comment & input on the lululemon running shorts!
Xoxo-Shasta

Xo