So my goodies:
Floral Crown Print Tee in yellow burst
|I got this in a really light yellow color and I love it! I wore it to dinner last night, it's super comfy and the sleeves are looser! (I hate tight sleeves!)|
|I love this for just relaxing when the weather is HOT! I would pair it with bright shorts... maybe VV twill shorts in either flamingo or lemon drop!|
|I haven't tried this one yet, but It looks a little short. I hope it's not because it is really cute in person!|
Dip Dye Pencil Skirt... My favorite, but the one I ordered is too big, so I am hoping the store will have my size to exchange it with.
|Super cute pencil skirt! I will def be wearing this to work this Spring and Summer. It's linen so it is nice and light weight!|
Also, I got a wonderful award, the "One Lovely Blog Award," from sweet Miss Allie at Sundresses and Smiles! Thanks Girl!! Go check out her super cute blog if you haven't yet!
So I have to give 7 random facts and then give it to 15 people, but I think I will just give it to anybody who wants it and hasn't gotten it yet, sound good? Great!
1. I am a picky eater and it ALL has to do with texture and consistency. I hate the texture of fresh tomatoes, but I eat ketchup, tomato soup, ect.
2. I have my cell on me at all times... I feel lost without it! One of the few times I think I have ever left my phone at home, my car broke down... in a semi-sketchy area... at night... in the middle of a major street. See why I need my phone?
3. I am a terrible artist and have pretty bad hand writing. I think it's because I have super shaky hands.
4. I am an extreme over packer and it always drives me nuts, but I can't stop. I am really organized, so this is both good and bad. I love knowing I will have everything I might need, but I hate what a mess it becomes traveling with so much stuff!
5. I cry when I get really mad. I don't know why, but my first response is to cry. It's no bueno when I am trying to take care of biznass.
6. I am not good at managing money. Not. At. All. I was excited to hear I might be getting a tax refund, but none too happy when I realized all that money will be going to pay off credit card bills. I Hope AMEX enjoys my tax return... not. (However, I am glad to be getting things paid off!!!)
7. I am a pen hoarder. I have so many different types of writing pens in every color of the rainbow! from Le Pens to felt tip pens, I've got way too many. Oh and don't forget Gelly Roll pens... lets just say I have enough to fill a gallon size Ziploc bag. And do I use them? NO! I rarely use any of them except for a few I use on my calendar. Weird, I know.
Have a great Thursday ladies!!!