Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day? More like Slump Day

Y'all... I'm in a blogging slump like it's nobody's business. I just cannot think of anything creative to post about that I haven't already talked about. I need some serious inspiration.

How I feel. Image via Google

So, what do y'all want to know or want me to post about? Do you like my cooking posts? Or random life posts? My fashion/ beauty expertise adventures? I am sort of at a loss... ugh

Let me know your thoughts please! And, if you have been checking out my blog for a while but haven't made the "big commitment" to follow yet, please do! That would make me feel much better about le slump :)

ERK

2 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Awww, I know the feeling--I haven't hit a slump yet, but I often worry that I'll run out of things to post about. I love your cooking posts, but really anything is good with me! I also would LOVE to read more about the house renovations..that would be fab!

Stevie Leigh said...

When I'm in a blogging slump, I like to go for a walk to get inspiration, or read a book or (yep, I do it) read other blogs :)

But your blog is great! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!

- S from Following the Walkers