Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm lovin'

Sorry for no post yesterday, I was busy at work, then went out to dinner. And you know I had to be in bed by 9, duh! I am linking back up with Jamie for WILW, join us why don't you?


So, today I'm loving... Weight Watchers Points Plus! It is so easy, there is even an iPhone app so I can track my points wherever I am!

I'm loving... warm weather! No explanation needed here!

I'm loving... my Filofax planner. I cannot live without that bad boy and it is in my purse at all times! I would lose me head if it weren't attached, so staying organized with my planner is key for me.

I'm loving... my new running compression shorts. I have found that running in shorts, like the Nike tempos, ride up and I am constantly pulling them down. I have seen many runners wear spandex, so I wore a pair of Lulu Lemon shorts I have had for ages on a run last week. Alls I can say is genius! I even ordered 2 pairs from moving comfort (I had never heard of the brand but saw them on Running Warehouse) and they are faboosh as well!
Running Warehouse is a great site with everything you need for running, so if you are in the market for new gear, check them out!

I'm loving... the Vibram 5 finger shoes... So, I have ALWAYS made fun of those goofy shoes, but the more I read about them, the more I want them. Let me make this clear, they are ONLY for running and possibly if I need water shoes. I will not be wearing these around town. Ok, glad we are clear on that one. I think I am going to splurge and get them, but I can decide which color, what do you think? Pink and orange or green and silver?
I'm loving... that I got both Women's Health and Self in the mail today! I read both of these front to back and was thrilled to see them come in. The weird thing is, I used to love Glamour and Cosmo, which I have subscriptions to as well, but I haven't read either of them in a while.

I'm loving... that I will be leaving for 2 blissful weeks on the beach in T- one month! Woohoooooo! I need a vacay so bad, and I think it will be just the thing to get me rested and ready to tackle law school, don't you think?

I'm also loving my family, and my sweet little Cupid, as always!

What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and tell us all about it!

Until tomorrow,

ERK

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Self is my favorite magazine! And, I think if you're going to go for the silly running shoes you should go all out and get the pink and orange, haha!