Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 2... a lil late

So I am a little late on day 2, but I warned y'all I probably wouldn't post everyday.


So, day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

I couldn't decided to do friends or family so I will just do both!

First, my sister (for obvious reasons).
This was when my sister came to visit me in college and we went to an 80's party. And yes, that is a thong leo, very funny but SO uncomfortable!

And my friends Lauren and Sara. We have been friends since freshman year of high school. Though we didn't stay in constant contact during college, we were always able to pick right back up where we left off.
This is the three of us on a beach trip the summer after we graduated from high school. I'm creepin'


I will try to be better about posting these every day now.

I hope y'all had a great weekend!

ERK

No comments: