Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Lovin'


Today I'm lovin...

1. That I got into Georgia State College of Law!!! I had to stay late at work, so I got home later than usual. I saw the mail was still in the box, so I decided to be nice and pick it up for mom and dad. The first thing was a letter addressed to me from GSU law, but it was a small envelope. Everybody knows (at least I think) that small envelope= no bueno. Soooo, I opened it, and I was accepted!!! WAHOOO The only problem is that I have to let them know by April 15, which is just around the corner and I am still waiting to hear from 2 other schools.

2. Kenny Chesney's new song "Somewhere with you." I just LOVE this song, and I haven't been a big fan of Kenny for the past few years. His music was always the same ole same ole, but I am really loving this one. I totally jam to it in the car whenever it comes on the radio!


3. My clean little Cupie. She had a bath yesterday, and boy did she need it. Now she looks and smells great!!
Right after her bath (sorry for the bad quality, it's and iPhone pic)
4. That I haven't had any caffeine in 2 weeks! Go me! I can't believe I haven't had a coke, or coffee or anything in that long!

Well, thats it for today. Hope its been a great Wednesday!

ERK

No comments: