Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

 Time for another edition of what I'm lovin' Wednesday!

1. My super sweet and amazing boyfriend for coming to Atlanta last weekend and surprising me TWICE on Monday!

2. Old Lilly prints. Some of my favorites:
Black Jack

Low Riders


Day Trippers


And, a few others I couldn't find pictures of:
Under the Palm
Palm Beach Toile

3. That I am going to NYC next Wednesday!! It is for work, so there won't be much "playtime" but I am still excited!

4. My soon to be Nook Color. I ordered it this morning and it already shipped out. It should be here by Friday! Yay, I can't wait! I have been eyeing this bad boy for a while, and my trip next week made me finally take the plunge and buy it. I also got a really cute hot pink leather case for it!
Picture from Barnes & Noble
Does anybody have any good book suggestions for me to download when it comes in?

Well I could go on and on, but I will stop there!

Hope y'all had a great day, halfway through the week!

ERK

No comments: