Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ok... I'm jumping on the bandwagon too!

I have seen this on many blogs I read, so I have decided to participate in the 30-day photo challenge as well. It might not happen on 30 consecutive days, but I promise I will do them all.


So here's how it works:

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
 So, here goes:

A picture of me in the Louvre in Paris this summer

1. I love salt! I put salt on absolutly everything and always prefer salty snacks to sweet ones. My mom does too, and we blame it on low blood pressure (which we both have) It's not scientific, but it works for us.

2. I used to be a die hard coca-cola and dr. pepper addict. I could drink 5 or more in a day, especially if I went out to eat. It was pretty gross, and I am glad I have finally kicked that bad habit. I don't even drink caffeine anymore (I can't believe I haven't had any in exactly 1 month!!) If I have a soda, it will be a ginger ale, but at work I usually drink water or a mix of water and powerade.

3. I was in the marching band in high school.... 


...just giving it time to set in and get the laughs outta the way. I started playing clarinet in 6th grade and played through high school, including in the marching band for 3 years. People always equate marching band with not being cool, but it was actually fun and all my friends did it. I think it was a good experience for me, and I am glad I did it. And, I think I am super cool, haha

4. I am not good at managing money. at all. I have been trying to get better, but it just seems that when you get in debt it's impossible to ever get out! And I also blame it on all of the designers that make cute clothes/ bags/ shoes


5. My family didn't have cable tv in our house until I was in 7th grade, but we weren't allowed to watch tv on the weekdays anyway when we were kids. I am kind of happy about this now, because I have lots of fond memories playing outside with my brother and sister.


6. I have terrible anxiety, which is one reason I have given up caffeine.


7. Disorganization stresses me out like nothing else! I can't stand not knowing where something is and I usually obsess until I find it. I really like having everything in it's place, or at least having a specific place for everything. I also don't like when things aren't uniform, it really bugs me if things aren't even.


8. I love french fries and would eat them all the time if they weren't so bad for you!


9. I am terrible at decorating. I don't know why, but I just can't do it. My apartment for my last year of college looked like a tween lived there. I try to put things together that look good, but it never turns out well. At least my mom is pretty good at it, so when I move into an apartment she can help.


10. I want to go to law school next year, but I have no idea what I want to do with a law degree.

No comments: