- I am in bed by 8:30 most nights and asleep by 9:30 at the latest. I need my sleep, as I have mentioned before, and my roommates (aka mom and dad) are old people (rude, yet true) and I have gotten on their schedule.
- I hate loud music. It drives me insane to be in the car with other people and have music blaring. What if I want to chat? Maybe I have sensitive ears, but super loud music grates on my nerves!
- I use a pill organizer... don't laugh because those bad boys are helpful! I take a few medicines/ vitamins every night and it helps me remember whether or not I have taken them.
|Proof (sorry about the jank nails, they need to be done ASAP!|
- I wear panty hose to work. This is a big one because apparently nobody under the age of 70 wears them to work, but I am all about them. First of all, they make your legs look great and if you haven't shaved in a few days they totally mask it. Second of all, they make wearing shoes that rub much more bearable. Wearing heels is so much easier! I even wear them with pants sometimes, or those granny hose/ socks.
- On the same note, I am all about slips. They make dresses and skirts not stick to you!
So, those are all that are on my list for now, but i'm sure I could think of more of my granny behaviors.
Do y'all have any weird, old-person behaviors? Fess up, I know we all have a little granny in us. If not I will feel kind of lame...
I hope y'all had a great day, I want the weekend to get here faster!!
P.S.- I will be doing a vlog, either tomorrow or Friday on my recent fashion finds, including my Calypso for Target items and new one-pieces so make sure you check back!!