Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Someone's Birth did not get Mentioned

Since I never really blog on the weekends, I forgot to mention a very special birthday on Saturday!

This little angel turned 2 paws years-old on Saturday and I was sort of a sad fur mama. I can't believe my baby is no longer a puppy... tear!

I remember the day I brought her home like it was yesterday... wasn't she a doll?

So in honor of Cupie's 2nd birthday, here are photos that i'm sure you've seen before, but deal with it.


Model

"I lub dis cinderella dress mom, iz I pretty?"

"Get dat camera outta my face before I make yew"

"Whas dat?"

"mommmmm, dis is so embarassing. don't ever put dis on de interwebz"

"one too many Cupie beers always makes me a bit floosey"

How could you not love her?

And, in Real Housewives news, did you see Jacqueline's new dog? Girl has great taste in pups and Cu said her new furchild was a total dreamboat.

Until tomorrow, which is my own birthday, holla!!!

ERK

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Eeeh, such a little cutie!