Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Seester!

Today is my older sister's birthday and I am so excited she is coming home!! Woohoo! She is totes over the hill though, because today she is the big 2-6! In honor of her birth I thought I would share some pictures of her and some of the 2 of us!

80's party!!!! I was slightly inebriated at that point, and yes that is a thong leo. Great idea for an 80's party but terrible uncomfy!

More normal picture... sorry they are both from the same night, I might have to add some more later

And, a regular picture (taken from FB) of my beautiful seester!

Happy birthday KB, luh you!!

I hope y'all have a great weekend, mine will be wonderful starting with a Braves game tonight. Let's go Bravos!

ERK

3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You look hot in that 80s costume, hehe! Our rush skit is Blast from the Past, APhi Through the Decades and we have a workout scene for the 80s section complete with what we call a thongatard!

Ashley said...

sisters are THE best - happy birthday to yours! :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm loving your 80s costume! Happy birthday to your beautiful sister!