Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

So since my blog has been acting funky, so I'm a day late on this ooopsies!


Today I'm lovin...

1. All the packages i've been getting! I got in all of my Bake it Pretty stuff, my SweatyBands, and my super cute ribbons that I ordered to do a little crafting for V-day!
I just love the cute little cupcakes!

These are SO stinkin cute for the gym and they really don't slip, like, fo-real!


2. I get to see the bf in only 2 1/2 weeks! I'm so excited he is coming to Atlanta for a weekend! Now I just need to think of some fun stuff for us to do...

3. Getting things done! I have been trying to keep my life organized this year, and so far, so good. I have organized my room and have been using my planner and making lists non-stop. I have gotten a TON done though. I've gotten all of my doctors visits taken care of (dentist, derm, ect), paid most of my bills, and decluttered my bathroom and closets. I'd say thats a pretty good beginning to 2011!

4. Nike running outfits! I think Nike has some of the cutest running "outfits" that just make you wanna get out there and go for a run! The make great bright colors and clothing that is really great to run/ workout in!


Don't you just love those colors?

Well, thats it for the day! Hope y'all had a great Wednesday (and Thursday)!

ERK

No comments: