Friday, January 7, 2011

The Wolf (not so much) Pack

Tell me she isn't precious?
I always joke about how my best friend has 4 legs, but I do LOVE my fur baby! I am beyond obsessed with my precious Cupid Tipsy, aka Cupie. She is a one and a half-year-old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I love her to death! I got her when I was in college, much to my parent's dismay, but they have fallen under spell as well. She loves to just curl up in your lap or play with her best friends Bailey and Riley. She is a spaniel at heart and loves to swim, which is unusual for a "little" dog, but I don't think she knows she is little. She plays rough with all dogs, big or small. Sometimes I'm scared she's going to get hurt, but she is pretty scrappy haha.
Bailey is our "family" dog, but she was really my dog to begin with, but according to my dad I stopped taking care of her after two weeks (I disagree!) We got her when I was a freshman in high school, and she was the cutest little "black lab" at the Atlanta Humane Society. She has gained a few lbs over the past 7 1/2 years, but has recently become much more playful with the addition of the third member of our "pack," Riley. She did have to have surgery this past week, but is doing very well.
Riley is my sister's dog and is only at home when my sister is in town, but she is the crazy one that gets the other two riled up...no pun intended. We think she is part lab/ part pit bull, but she is the sweetest dog in the world! She makes the funniest noises, like a mix between a whine and a cry and it is soo loud! She also has a boyfriend who Cupie wants to steal haha Here are some recent pictures of the girls:
Riley and Cupie dressed up for Halloween!

Three fur babies Christmas morning
I think we need another, don't you? I just love dogs! And these spoiled dogs love us too! (They got WAY too many toys for Christmas!!)

I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

ERK

No comments: